Behavior-based Framework Code–Download
I am in the process of updating the framework to 3.0, but in the mean-time, here is the latest production version.
Other links on the site have not been corrected yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Some of the features for 3.0 include:
- Robot behaviors collection in one place with a core set of methods to operation on them.
- Adding behaviors is easier now. Just update the Behaviors list and it will be automatically initialized in the collection.
- The arbitrator is now a class which means you can deploy more than one. This might be useful for a robot that moves and has an arm that needs arbitration.
- Behaviors can be assigned to an arbitrator (or not) from the robot’s behavior pool.
- The drive module was extracted from the original arbitrator so arbitrators can be used for anything. – The 2 drive parameters were made generic in the behavior class to support this as well.
— More to come.